Customer data may be imported from other systems in Billomat, and a wide variety of different import formats are available. The import process is nevertheless identical in many ways:
- Access the main menu item “customer” and click on the import button in the upper right corner.
- Select import format:
- For using vCard : Select the vCard on your local computer and upload.
- For using CSV: Click here for more information
- For using Salesforce: Click here for more information
- For using Basecamp: Click here for more information
- For using Highrise: Click here for more information
- Finally, all data ready to be imported will be displayed again.
- Errors (e.g., missing required information, data entered in an invalid format , etc.) are displayed in red.
- The data can be changed by clicking on the cells.
- Changed data is displayed in bold lettering.
- Each line has a checkbox. The data will be imported if ticked.
- A summary of the import can be found on the right side. Please note that a complete import may be not possible due to a limited Billomat subscription .
- Links at the bottom of the right side can be found for marking records: either all, none, or only those without errors may be marked.
- A click on “start import” will import the data into Billomat.
- Finally, all imported data will be listed once more.